Wednesday Night TNT
Drag Race Test & TuneBring your car out and see what it does in the quarter-mile! Advanced purchase of Tech Cards and Crew passes are required, scroll down to find the link to purchase.
**When adding items to your cart add the total number of tech cards and crew passes you will need. You will be able to change the ticket 'type' during checkout, via a dropdown next to each ticket purchased. Please reach out to email@example.com with any purchase or checkout questions.
Gates Open at 4 p.m. with cars on track until 10 p.m.
Pacific Raceways is in compliance with local, state and federal guidelines. Information on Pacific Raceways’ Health Protection Plan, which will be followed, is available at https://pacificraceways.com/health-protection-plan/.
Here are some bullet points of the HPP to follow:
Pacific Raceways has developed a Health Protection Plan to ensure that its racers, track partners and fans remain safe as restrictions for gatherings ease and the track resumes operation as part of its Re-Engagement to Racing Plan. This plan is dynamic and likely to change during the course of the Raceway’s engagement plan.
- Participant, crew or others may be required to undergo a health screening before entering
- If you are sick stay home; If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 remain home a minimum of two weeks
- Payment is in advance. There will be no Tech Cards or Crew Tickets sold at the gate
- Crew is to be kept to a minimum
- A minimum of four parking spaces is required between pits
- Social distancing rules will be in effect, 6 feet minimum in lines or in groups
- Masks must be worn at all times when outside of your pit area
- Grandstands are closed until further notice
- A minimum of three car lengths must be observed in technical inspection; no crew members at tech inspection and driver may be asked to step away from car while it is being inspected; driver must wear a mask
- A minimum of one car length separation in staging lanes; drivers must remain in cars; crew must wear masks
- Alternating staging lanes will be used
- No golf carts parked in front of Grandstand E or Fall National Lanes for viewing; golf carts are to be used only for vehicle towing
- Tower suites, announcer room, and race control are off limits
- No overnight camping
Alcohol, Drugs, Weapons and Colors are PROHIBITED. Pacific Raceways reserves the right to search vehicles upon entering the facility and to deny admission.
More Information Available at (253) 639-5927